Lake Tahoe TMDL Implementation and Assessment Pilot Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Lake Tahoe TMDL Implementation and Assessment Pilot Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- BMP retrofit of existing school site for water quality and erosion control purposes. The proposed project will restore and improve existing drainage facilities (including but not limited to vegetated infiltration swales, infiltration basins and dripline trenches) and stabilize bare soil areas using revegetation techniques to meet the erosion and water quality protection requirements of the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA) and CA Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board. Construction will include all temporary and permanent BMPs. The project will ultimately provide water quality and eductional benefits for the school district, students, parents and the surrounding community.
- Contact Information
Tahoe Resource Conservation District
870 Emerald Bay Road, Suite 108
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530 543-1501 x109
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is less than 5 acres and completely focused on restoration/revegetation of disturbed areas for the protection of water quality and enhancement of upland habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.