Airspace Agreement/Verizon Wireless (SRRA #27) EA 02-0R0002--02-SIS
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Airspace Agreement/Verizon Wireless (SRRA #27) EA 02-0R0002--02-SIS
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes an Airspace Lease agreement with Verizon Wireless for the addition of a microwave dish to an existing T-Mobile tower. The existing cell tower is located at the Caltrans Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) #27 in Weed, CA. The addition will include the installation of a 3' microwave dish, 55' above ground on the existing 85.9' monopole cell tower. An Airspace lease agreement with Verizon Wireless, will not interfere and/or substantially change the operation or maintenance of the facility; anticipated future transportation needs; or the safety and security of the facility for both highway and non-highway users.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.