Public Works Board Site Selection Approval of 356 Parcels for Merced/Fresno HSR Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California High Speed Rail Authority
- Document Title
- Public Works Board Site Selection Approval of 356 Parcels for Merced/Fresno HSR Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On January 14, 2012, Public Works Board (PWB) granted authority to CHSRA to begin negotiations for the acquisition of 356 assessor parcel numbers necessary for the construction and eventual operation of a high-speed rail (HSR) line in Madera and Fresno Counties.
- Contact Information
California High Speed Rail Authority
770 L Street, Suite 800
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 324-1541
- Fresno Madera
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- PWB is neither a lead nor responsible agency under CEQA regarding this approval action. See, e.g., Gov. Code 15819.65(f) and 15820.103. That PWB approval action, therefore, is not subject to CEQA. See Certificate of Determination for more information. The Merced to Fresno HSR project to which this PWB approval action relates was covered under CEQA in a Final EIR certified May 3, 2012, by CHSRA (NOD 5/3/12).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.