Repalce Existing Crash Cushions at Various Locations on I-5, SR55, SR57, SR91, and I-405
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Repalce Existing Crash Cushions at Various Locations on I-5, SR55, SR57, SR91, and I-405
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project proposes to replace existing crash cushions at various locations on I-5, SR55, SR57, SR91, and I-405 in the cities of Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Orange, Placentia, and Santa Ana. The purpose is to improve safety standards by replacing previously damaged crash cushions from vehiclar collisions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2252
- Anaheim Costa Mesa Irvine Orange Placentia Santa Ana
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1d
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental consequences are anticipated with the proposed project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.