East DVL Recycled Water Storage Basin Data Collection Pilot Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- East DVL Recycled Water Storage Basin Data Collection Pilot Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The East DVL Recycled Water Storage Basin Data Collection Pilot Project proposes the construction and operation of an approxiamtely 6-acre recycled water storage basin to collect data for a period up to four years. The recycled water used for the project would first undergo tertiary treatment and ultimately increase the amount of recycled water available for uses in and near the City of Hemet.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951 928-3777 x 4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and operation of an approximately 6-acre recycled water storage basin in and around the immediate vicinity of an existing approximately 80-acre man-made depression basin, and will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.