Paving-Under Two (2) Overcrossings
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Paving-Under Two (2) Overcrossings
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), will pave bare earthen slopes under the Diamond Avenue, and South Main Overcrossings of Interstate 5 within the City of Red Bluff in Tehama County. The work will occur at each of the northbound locations and at the south bound Diamond Avenue crossing. A 6" layer of concrete will extend from each bridge abutment down to the suport column. Rebar will be incorporated into the concrete for support and reinforcement. Imported borrow will be added, where needed, prior to pouring. This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment. Storm water runoff causes soil erosion from the barren slopes that create clogging of the storm water system. This project will cover the slopes preventing erosion and continuing systems clogs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 224-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.