Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0286-R1, Bagley Jeep Trail
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0286-R1, Bagley Jeep Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes installing a wet ford crossing to access substantially damaged timberlands due to fire and to develop an off channel waterhole upstream of the crossing for water drafting.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 - 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterartions in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The project will have no signiicant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.