Twenty-Three (23) Trees Removal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Twenty-Three (23) Trees Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), will remove 23 trees adjacent to Interstate 5 between the communities of Cottonwood and Mountain Gate in Shasta County. The trees are located on both sides of the Interstate. This activity will result in any significant effect upon the environment. The trees are in the clear recovery zone for errant vehicles and some of them create unsafe obstacles during routine maintenance operations. This project will remove the trees eliminating the obstacles and bring these sections of highway up to clear recovery standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.