Blackburn Farms New Surface Water Treatment Plant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Blackburn Farms New Surface Water Treatment Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. Blackburn Farms priposes to construct a small surface water treatment plant to operate within the existing water system for distribution of clean drinking water. The plant will service five existing connections. The site will also construct a 20,000 gallon storage tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will contain no groundbreaking activities that will create a less than significant impact on the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.