I-5/State Route 99 Vegetation Control Measures Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, Headquarters
- Document Title
- I-5/State Route 99 Vegetation Control Measures Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The prjoect involves vegetation control measures (asphalt composite) under guardrails and at interchange areas in order to minimize or eliminate and eliminate or minimize frequency and duration of worker exposure to traffic and increase public safety. Also includes maintenance vehicle turnarounds at 2 locations on SR99.
- Contact Information
Califonria Department of Transportation
2379 Gateway Oaks Dr., Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project does not impact the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.