Gravity Sewer Line beneath Commerce Center Drive Bridge at Castaic Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Gravity Sewer Line beneath Commerce Center Drive Bridge at Castaic Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A gravity sewer pipe line will be installed beneath the eastern edge of the current Commerce Center Drive Bridge over Castaic Creek. The pipeline is not located within the bed or bank of the stream. However, equipment will be temporarily used within Castaic Creek to install the pipe hangers and to lift the pipe to the bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (310) 521-9554
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consist of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or provate structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.