Tisdale Irrigation #2 Winship Diversion, Project No. Y03-02, SAA 1600-2012-0142-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Tisdale Irrigation #2 Winship Diversion, Project No. Y03-02, SAA 1600-2012-0142-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installaton of a retractable, self-cleaning fish screen system on an existing agricultural water diversion. Construction activities will include: 1) Removal of the pumps and existing pile support structure by crane; 2) Pile driving up to 12, 8-inch piles (including up to 4 in-water) by land based crane; 3) Construction of a new pump platform; 4) Placement of the pumps, pump conductors, track, screen, and platform by crane; 5) Metal erection both underwater (with divers) and above water; 6) Control panel and hydraulic pump unit hydraulic pump unit (HPU) hook-up; 7) Placing of the pump controls and electrical equipment on the deck as necessary; and, 8) connection of the pump discharge lines to the existing pipes (by owner;s pump contractor).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve a minor alteration to land/existing rip rap and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.