South Coast Community Hazardous Fuels Reduction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- South Coast Community Hazardous Fuels Reduction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will reduce fuel loading along roads in south coastal Monterey County, the South Coast Big Sur area. In addition, portions of the project area are used as access for fire suppression and emergency egress for the residents of South Coast. The project is in the communities of the Nacarubi, the Hermitage, Lucia and Gorda, including paved and native surface roads. The project will reduce woody vegetation less than 12" DBH within 10 feet of a road. Vegetation will be reduced by approximately 60% within up to 100 feet of a road.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
CalFire San Benito-Monterey Unit Headquarters 2221 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 333-2600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing resources and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.