Repair Changeable Message Signs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Repair Changeable Message Signs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation is proposing to maintain the existing changeable message signs located throughout Del Norte, Humbolds, Mendocino, and Lake Cuonties on State Routes 101, 199, 299, 20, 53, and 271. The purpose is to maintain sixteen message signs on the highway for travelers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 740-4839
- Del Norte Humboldt Lake Mendocino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15300
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not have a significant impact to: scenic resource, or historical resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.