Repair or Replace (11) Eleven Drainage Structures (SR) 70-Feather River Canyon
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Repair or Replace (11) Eleven Drainage Structures (SR) 70-Feather River Canyon
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will repair or replace (11) eleven drainage structures on (SR) 70 east of the Community of Jarbo Gap in the Feather River Canyon within Butte County. Work at each location will include a combination of the following: installing down-drains, removing or abandoning existing culverts, installing new culverts, grading inlet ditches, installing metal flumes or down-drains, replacing end treatments, installing asphalt dikes and aprons, and placing rock slope protection (RSP) or gabions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.