Valley Farm Transport, POE Arsenic Filter
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Valley Farm Transport, POE Arsenic Filter
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuing a water supply permit. the Valley Farm Transport has installed two Poiint of Entry (POE) arsenic absorptive media vessels.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criteria of a Class 3 exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.