Nicolaus-Catlett Junction 60 kV Wood Pole Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Nicolaus-Catlett Junction 60 kV Wood Pole Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Nicolaus-Catlett Junction 60 kV Wood Pole Replacement Project will replace 19 damaged wood poles with steel or wood poles, which will range in height from approximately 65 to 70-feet and will be approximately 15 to 25-inches in diameter.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
111020 Sun Center Drive, #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction or replacement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.