Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 100-2012-0252-R1, to Ms. Hunter Alexander, Port Road Drainage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 100-2012-0252-R1, to Ms. Hunter Alexander, Port Road Drainage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Excavation of Port Road for a total of 300 cubic-yards where a new 15 inch cross culvert and outfall will convey water into a rock slope protection (RSP) basin which will drain into Point Arena Creek. The RSP basin will be approximately 3 feet X 3 feet X 1 foot and filled with 5-10lb rock.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1980
- Point Arena
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.