Operation of the Replacement Hypochlorination Systems for Chapman Well No. 7 and St. Joseph Well No. 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of the Replacement Hypochlorination Systems for Chapman Well No. 7 and St. Joseph Well No. 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a water supply permit. The City of Arcadia proposed project includes changing onsite chlorine generation systems to 12.5% sodium hypochlorination systems at Chapman Well No. 7 and St. Joseph Well No. 2.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Angeles District Office 500 N Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of existing chlorination systems will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.