Agreement No. 2011-0221-R4; White Rock Lake Flashboard Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement No. 2011-0221-R4; White Rock Lake Flashboard Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to installing flashboards on the top of a permanent reservoir structure to increase reservoir capacity during the spring and summer months. There exists a 12-inch diameter conduit at the base of the weir to allow water to bypass the da at all times. Releases are controlled by hand to a height of not greater than 6 feet above the spillway crest and will result in an increased capacity of White Rock Lake of approximately 22 acre-feet. Flashboards will be installed between April 1 and May 1 each year and removed between October 1 and October 31 each year.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (805) 594-6116
- Other Location Info
- 5 miles southwest of Carmel Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The White Rock Club Dam is an existing facility, the continued operation of which includes the seasonal installation of flashboards.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.