San Francisco Bay Area Conservancy Program: Land Conservation and Stewardship
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- San Francisco Bay Area Conservancy Program: Land Conservation and Stewardship
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will further the natural resource and recreational goals of the SF Bay Area Conservancy Program by undertaking the following through the Bay Area Open Space Council: 1) develop regional media for promoting understanding of the value of regional open space, 2) develop a unified regional approach to park and trail online technology; 3) increase stewardship capacity for land managers in the Bay Area; 4) provide updated and expanded public information on the Conservation Lands Network and 5) update the Bay Area Protected Lands Database.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0317
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under section 15262 in that it consists of feasibility and planning activities for possible future actions that have not been approved, adopted, or funded by the agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.