Routine Maintenance of Facilities within Watercourses
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance of Facilities within Watercourses
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Inplementation of routine maintenance activities associated best management practices, and standard operating procedures for erosion control and stream channel protection for routine maintenance of facilities within water features on District owned or managed lands. Only those activities identified in routine maintenance agreements issued by the San Francisco Regional Water Quality Control Board and California Department of Fish and Game are permitted in association with this Project.
- Contact Information
Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
330 Distel Circle
Los Altos, CA 94022
Phone : (560) 691-1200
- San Mateo Santa Clara Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities, Replacement or Reconstruction, Minor alteration to land, Small habitat restoration project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.