Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0229-R1, Vannatta Water Diversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0229-R1, Vannatta Water Diversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) diversion of channel surface waters from existing infrastructure located within an unnamed tributary to Cherry Creek to fill a small off-channel pond (0.2 acre-feet) and 2) diversion of water from a developed headwater spring for direct use and to storage (water tank and pond). No other equipment use or grading is required within the bed, bank or channel of the stream and no riparian vegetation has been proposed to be disturbed or removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor private alteration in the condition of land and water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.