Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Bridge Renewal Project at Mile Post 569.4 Project, WDID No. 7B363029001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Bridge Renewal Project at Mile Post 569.4 Project, WDID No. 7B363029001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace an outdated bridge with a new bridge to ensure long term structural stability and safe usage. The existing bridge is over 70 year old and service interruptions and safety hazards currently existin due to the type and age of the bridge materials. The new bridge structure and supports will be made out of steel and the new deck will be pre-cast concrete. The finished bridge will be structurally sound for many years of continued service and require very little maintenance.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.