Consider Authorization of the Preparation and Processing of a State Patent to be Issuced to Mary Jane Gould Located on Indemnity Land in Mono County - IND 1891
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization of the Preparation and Processing of a State Patent to be Issuced to Mary Jane Gould Located on Indemnity Land in Mono County - IND 1891
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authroize staff and the Office of the Attorney General to prepare and process a State Patent to be issued in the name of Mary Jane Gould to 40 acres, more or less, of former State Indemnity land in Mono County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for staff and the Office of the Attorney General to prepare and processes a State Patent for the above-mentioned property is a ministerial action and is statutorily exempt from review under CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.