Campground and Campfire ADA Modifications
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Campground and Campfire ADA Modifications
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would improve ADA Accessibility within San Clemente State Beach as required by the Tucker vs. the State of California consent decree. Improvements include but are not limited to individual campsites, routes of travel throughout the park and the campfire center.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-7060
- San Clemente
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.