Lake Road Multi-Site Restoration and Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lake Road Multi-Site Restoration and Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to limit erosion and decrease sediment flows in sections along Lake Road within the Lower Ranch of Hollister Hills SVRA by decreasing trail density and exposed bare groudn areas. This restoration project will include multiple sites near the Tule Lake Area in the Lower Ranch. Project activities will occur in three sections of previously restorted portions of north Lake Road, formerly Big Bear Trail, and a previously restored hill climb area. Portions of Lake Road trail have been closed to riding and rerouted in the past and in various locations along the trail.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-2016
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15333 - Class 4 & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities consist of minor alterations to conditions of land, water and vegetation with the overall purpose to serve as erosion control and small-scale habitat restoration. No potential for significant impacts is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.