Fairview Child Development Center Arsenic Treatment Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Fairview Child Development Center Arsenic Treatment Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Fairview Child Development Center proposes to add arsenic treatment to its existing iron and manganese treatment system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1 Lower Ragsdale Dr., Bldg 1, Ste 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.