East Sacramento County Blue Oak Legacy Area, Expansion II
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
- Document Title
- East Sacramento County Blue Oak Legacy Area, Expansion II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to protect significant natural landscapes and habitat corridors for wildlife species.
- Contact Information
Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
1807 13th Street, Suite 103
Sacramento, CA 95811-7137
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15313, 15325 - C lass 13 & 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and teh transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.