Los Banos Wildlife Area Island Wetland Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
- Document Title
- Los Banos Wildlife Area Island Wetland Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will rehabilitate two lift pump, construct a solar array to provide power to the pumps, remove debris piles and cement lined ditches, grade two managed upland fields, construct water delivery pipelinesl install Fresno valves and livestock fencing, plant trees and understory plants to enhance riparian areas, and improve public access by improving trails and adding interpretive panels.
- Contact Information
Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
1807 13th Street, Suite 103
Sacramento, CA 95811-7137
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 3, 4 - Class 2, 3, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity. New construction or conversion of small structures. Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.