Permission to Enter State School Lands to Replace One Wood Pole on Hackman 33kV Circuit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Permission to Enter State School Lands to Replace One Wood Pole on Hackman 33kV Circuit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize permission to enter State school lands to replace one wood pole on Hackman 33kV circuit.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor physical change in the environment and will not change exisitng activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.