Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2012-0253-R1, Mr. Bert Crossen, Trinidad
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2012-0253-R1, Mr. Bert Crossen, Trinidad
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Maintenance and use of an existing water intake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace an existing water diversion intake with an intake closer to the place of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.