Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0264-R1, O'Reilly - Replace Culvert with Bridge Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0264-R1, O'Reilly - Replace Culvert with Bridge Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to replace an existing culvert with a bridge on a small non-fish stream associated with a private driveway that accesses a parking area and proposed garage of a residency.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 -Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project proposes to bridge the stream during no flow conditions and re-contour/re-vegetate disturbed or newly exposed banks.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.