Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreemetn No. 1600-2012-0297-R1, Esterlina Vineyard Discharge Clean-up Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreemetn No. 1600-2012-0297-R1, Esterlina Vineyard Discharge Clean-up Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) Removal of silt, sediment and earthen materials discharged to a stream from a water pipe failure using hand tools and a vacuum truck, and 2) installation of a temporary cofferdam to dewater the work area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321 - Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes clean-up of materials that are deleterious to aquatic resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.