Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0045-R1 Using Large Wood to Increase Salmon Abundance in Pudding Creek; A BACI Experiment.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #2
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0045-R1 Using Large Wood to Increase Salmon Abundance in Pudding Creek; A BACI Experiment.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the placement of 325 logs at 95 sites along 7.54 miles of stream in Pudding Creek. Instream structure will be provided by either falling existing, riparian trees and/or by placing salvaged logs and rootwads in the channel with a rubber-tired tractor. Work will include one round-trip fording of the Pudding Creek channel near Site # 12 using a former road crossing.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW 601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.