Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0152-R1 Ramon Creek Sediment Reduction and Instream Enhancement Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #2
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0152-R1 Ramon Creek Sediment Reduction and Instream Enhancement Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to decommissioning of approximately 6.9 miles of riparian logging roads to significantly reduce future associated sediment delivery to aquatic habitat and installation of at least 94 pieces of large woody material at 46 sites along 2.5 miles of Ramon Creek and North Fork Ramon Creek to improve habitat conditions for anadromous salmonids and other aquatic species.
- Contact Information
Calfiornia Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 725-1074
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, 830 S Street Sacramento, CA 95814-7023
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.