Sheldon Moore Center - EG - 11-033 (Ordinance 2nd Reading)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant/Zoning: High Density Residential and Light Commercial/General Plan: HDR and Commercial
1. A General Plan Amendment, The Project exists on two pieces of property. The Eastern piece of property has a Commercial Designation and the western piece of property is designation and the western piece of property is designated High Density Rediential (HRDR). The proposed General Plan Amendment will change the land use designation for the High Density Residential (HDR) property to Commercial (C).
2. A Rezone to change the zoning from Residential Medium Density (RD-20) on the western property and Limited Commercial (LC) on the eastern property to General Commercial (GC).
3. A Tentative Parcel Map to subdivide the two parcels into five parcels.
4. A Conditional Use Permit to allow the operation of a drive through restaurant and service station within 300 feet of residential property.
5. A Major Design Review for the construction of the following:
- An 1,800+ square foot office building;
- Eight fuel dispensers undera canopy;
- A 13,342+ squar foot building composed of a fast food restaurant with drive-through (3,800+ sq ft), and other retial space totaling 9,540+ square feet;
- A 3,070+ square foot car wash;
- A 4,560 square foot restaurant; and
- A 4,435+ building with drive through.
6. A Minor Deviation to the parking standards.
7. A Minor Uniform Sign Program.
City of Elk Grove, 8401 Laguna Palms Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.