Permission o Enter State School Lands to Conduct Range Studies; Section 29, Township 13 North, Range 15 West, MDM - SD 2013-11-20.3
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Permission o Enter State School Lands to Conduct Range Studies; Section 29, Township 13 North, Range 15 West, MDM - SD 2013-11-20.3
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Non-objection to enter State-owned school lands to conduct distribution range studies for the fisher in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Non-objection to enter STate-owned school lands to conduct range studies will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.