Geothermal Electrical Generation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Northern California Power Agency
- Document Title
- Geothermal Electrical Generation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Geothermal steam and power plant operation and maintenance, involving minor modifications of existing equipment and negligible expansion of facilities and energy generation capacity.
- Contact Information
Northern California Power Agency
P.O. Box 663 12000 Ridge Road
Phone : (707) 987-4033
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301a-e, h; 15302(c), 03(d), 04
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will be done to an existing, publically owned, geothermal facilties at the Geyser steam field to operate and maintain electric power generator and associated facilities. The project will not have the potential to cause significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.