Dam Removal and Habitat Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region
- Document Title
- Dam Removal and Habitat Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project addresses impacts the unauthorized impacts to 0.15 acres of DFG jurisdictional areas. This project authorizes a total of 0.15 acres of impacts for the restoration of the streambed to its pre-impact conditions and revegeation and enhancement of the project site. The restoration activities will be completed within the previously impacted 0.15 acres and shall consists of native plant installation, temporary irrigation, and non-native vegetation removal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deser
4665 Lampson Avenue, Suite J
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone : (909) 484-2769
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, 08, 21, & 33 - Class 7, 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15301 - Consist of habitat enhancement, restoration, creation, and conservation activities performedpursuant to actions required by regulatory agencies to maintain, manage, and protect natural resources such as fish and wildlife species. 15308 - Consist of habitat enhancement, restoration, creation, and conservation activites peformed pursuant to actions required by regulatory agencies to maintain, manage,and protect the environment and its natural resources such as fish and wildlife species. 15333 - Proposes to restore native plants, enhance habitats, and protect sensitive riparian areas.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.