Trim Oleanders and Bottlebrushes
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Trim Oleanders and Bottlebrushes
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Digouts at failed pavement sections and replace the damaged areas with new asphalt concrete. All work will be limited to existing State Right of Way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (530) 301-3817
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of a highway & resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders, or adding auxillary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.