Installation of Debris Racks - (5) Locations in the Fort Goff Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Installation of Debris Racks - (5) Locations in the Fort Goff Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department (Caltrans) will install debris racks, by hand, at 5 locations in the Fort Goff area on (SR) 96 in Siskiyou County. The racks will be lift in place for two winter seasons and removed in the summer of 2014. The racks will be constructed of ten-ft long 3' x 3' angle iron pounded into channel at two-foot intervals, up to four feet deep. A Single metal crosspiece bolted approximately 1 foot from the top of each post will connect them.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.