Replacement of Exisitng Right of Way Fence
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Replacement of Exisitng Right of Way Fence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will replace approximately 2.9 (mi) of an existing right of way fence on the southbound side of (SR) 273 in the City of Redding in Shasta County. The proposed 6-(ft) tall chain-link fence will be installed on the exact line and grade as the existing fence, except at creek crossings, where the fence will be connected to bridge abutments. Posts will be set in concrete in holes 3 feet deep and 8 inces wide. Trees and shrubs along the fence alignment may be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.