Issue a Right of Entry to Caltrans
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issue a Right of Entry to Caltrans
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry (ROE) to Caltrans in D.L. Bliss and Emerald Bay State Parks to improve the quality of storm water runoff along Highway 89 by implementing the National Pollutant DIscharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements and the water quality elements of the Lake Tahoe Basin Environmental Improvement Program.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sierra District Headquarters P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of easements and permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.