Santa Clara Divide Road Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Santa Clara Divide Road Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will restore approx. 15 unauthorized OHV access sites located along the Santa Clara Divide Road (3N17) to more natural conditions, reducing unauthroized OHV use and erosion. Most sites cover an area of less than 1/8 acre; total project acreage is less than 2 acres. The restoration work will include: 1) installing vertical mulching with local dead vegetation to visually disguise illegal OHV trails; 2) seeding OHV areas with native, locally collected seed; and 3) installing barriers in the form of t-post and wire fencing or "no-dig" structures at certain OHV entrance points.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.