General Services Administration Lease for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Vessel Berthing and Related Warehouse
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- General Services Administration Lease for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Vessel Berthing and Related Warehouse
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves granting a 10-year lease with one 5-year option extension to the General Services Administration for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) vessel berthing and related warehouse and office space at the Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal. The proposed project would allow the Reuben Lasker, NOAA's newest fisheries survey vessel, to berth at the TAMT Crosby Street Pier and would entail the use of existing outside storage areas and warehouse space for staff offices and operations associated with the NOAA vessel.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6469
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.