Standardizd Permit Renewal for Evergreen Oil, Inc. - Davis
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Standardizd Permit Renewal for Evergreen Oil, Inc. - Davis
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of making a permit determination on Evergreen Oil, Inc.'s application to renew their permit to allow the continue operation of the used oil transfer facility. The permit, if approved, would allow Evergreen Oil, Inc. to continue to store and transfer used oil, waste antifreeze, non-RCRA wastewater, and solid waste contaminated with oil in tanks and containers.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive 700 Heinz Ave, Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3746
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Renewal of th Standardized Permit for the Evergreen Oil, Inc - Davis facility has no possibility of significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.