Abbe Family Trust Petition to Change the Place of Use of License 11589 (Application 24544)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Abbe Family Trust Petition to Change the Place of Use of License 11589 (Application 24544)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On May 4, 2005, Abbe Family Trust (Petitioner) filed with the State Water Resouces Control Board a petition to change the place of use of License 11589. License 11589 authorizes collection of 20 acre-feet per annum for irrigation of 15 acres of vineyard. The Petitioner seeks to add 9 acres to the place of use. Aerial potographs show that the entire 24.9 acres were developed prior to the filing of the petition. No additional construction activity is proposed with the subject petition.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5335
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves permitting an existing project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.