Residence 43 Shed Demolition and Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Residence 43 Shed Demolition and Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Demolish a failing, non-historic, 204 square foot storage shed at Residence #43 close to the public Schoolhouse Trail in Columbia State Historic Park and install a safe replacement. Work will remove and reuse the corrugated metal roof and siding, excavate the 4" deep concrete slab on grade, restore the site and replace with free standing shed of a style and color compatible with the historic district.
- Contact Information
Elizabeth L. Steller
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Central Valley District 22708 Broadway Street
Columbia, CA 95310
Phone : (209) 536-5932
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor alteration to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.