Temporary NOAA Tide Gauge at Gaviota Pier
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Temporary NOAA Tide Gauge at Gaviota Pier
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is for NOAA to install a temporary tide gauge at the Gaviota Pier for the purpose of collecting data. Three tidal benchmark disks will be installed in existing concrete in the park. DPR standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project and can be obtained by contacting the environmental coordinator at the contract information below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 648-8194
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is for NOAA to install a temporary tide gauge at the Gaviota Pier for the purpose of collecting data.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.